Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - Exciting Start

As the New Year started the town siren went off. My thoughts were....someone has finally came up with a good way to ring in the new year. It didn't stop and I soon realized it was for real. When the siren stopped I could then hear the sirens from the emergency vehicles. Soon my room was filled with red and blue flashing lights. I jumped out of bed. Soon there were 3 fire engines, tanker truck (In case the Hydrant wouldn't work. . . we are talking temps at -13), police, ambulance, and others all in front of my neighbors and my home. It appears that they had a chimney fire. As far as I can tell they were able to hold it to the chimney. What a heart racer for me. I can only imagine what it must of been for them with their 3 little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment