Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Puzzle Update

I have to take a minute and tell of my failure.  :-)   I don't know that I have ever done this before, but I gave up on the second puzzle. It was a very challenging puzzle. It was a painting of two bears ice skating. You know how a painting up close looks like just gobs of paint and you have to step back to see the beauty of the painting. So these puzzle pieces just looked like gobs of paint.  I would sit for 1/2 hour or more and get in 1 (if I was lucky)  piece.  I made a little progress but it just wasn't coming together.  I had it on my kitchen table and need the table for a sewing project.  So I boxed  it back up.  When my basement gets cleared out of pool parts and construction tools, I'll have to set up the card table and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Shame!! I can't believe you admitted to that, sigh. ;) I love puzzles, but I would have no problem boxing one up unfinished if it was taking that long, too.

    I guess I'll admit now that I just realized you had more then the Kindergarten blog. I'm excited!!
    Have a Great Day!!

    ReplyDelete