Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fire Scare

I was sitting around the house this afternoon, OK having a nap, when I got up and looked out the window I was blown away with what I say.
This is all smoke.  I was headed to Torrey for a hair appointment so I grabbed my camera.  As I was driving I could tell that it was burning on Boulder.  It wasn't until I got to my appointment and her husband (firefighter) was called to try and save homes that I realized how close it was to Teasdale.  While I was there he called and said the the out-skirts of Teasdale had been evacuated. And that there were a couple of homes they didn't know if they would be able to save.





The air was just thick with smoke.  Here's a look at the sun.
Driving home looking over the top of Parker this was the view, more smoke.
I guess it's fire season.

1 comment: