Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fun, Fun and More Fun.

Thursday afternoon my Uncle Brent and Aunt ZoeAnn from Honeyville, UT and my cousin Aaron, his wife Katie and there 4 kids, from Enoch, UT came to stay with me.  We had lots of fun.  Friday we spent at Capital Reef and Big Rocks.  I think the high for that day was 48.  Saturday we spent at Capital Reef again.  I'm sorry to say that they didn't hike as much as they would have liked to because they had gimpy me along. Saturday got up to about 60.  Today we went to Sacrament meeting and then all went on their way home.  Thank you so much for coming!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! Feeling emotional, but almost cried! Makes me think about our own trips to the park when the kids were little with Grandma & Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete