Monday, May 7, 2012

Prayers are Answered

I don't know about you, but sometimes I wonder if my prayers get past my own ceiling.  During my Fast yesterday I prayed that as I change grades that the money I have to spend out of my own pocket to get ready will stretch. 

Side Note
You should know that I have tried very hard during my teaching career not to do anything school on Sunday.  It's my day to get away from it all.

Side Note 2
I have came across a wonderful website. TpT . . . Teachers Pay Teachers.  It's packets of learning items that you can download created by teachers.  The money you pay (Free to $8ish) goes back to the teacher.  I have already downloaded a lot for 2nd grade.

I sat down last at my computer.  There was an email for TpT.  I went to open it and thought it can wait until tomorrow.  I then thought (now I can see it was the spirit) it'll be O.K. this once.  As I opened the email, TpT was having a Teacher Appreciation give away. . . Sunday Only!  I thought Wow I can't pass this up.  I download the first couple of free things feeling kind of guilty for doing it on Sunday.  Then very clearly it came to my mind. . . Your money is being stretched, it O.K.  I was able to download 92 packets. Some won't match my new grade but I can share those.  That's around $300 worth that I downloaded for free.   Prayers are answered.

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! dont you love when you hear and listen to the spirit? such a cool feeling...

    ReplyDelete